Sunday, July 15, 2012

C4T 4


Post 1: Denise Krebs’ post was about her great experience of presenting at the Iowa Reading Conference.  She presented the session “Joining the Conversation”.  She explained how grateful she was for the help that her PLN gave her.  She concluded by saying how much more confident and passionate she has become as a teacher.

Comment 1: I began by introducing myself.  I congratulated her on her presentation.  I said that she seemed to be very passionate about what she does and that I believe that I too am passionate about teaching.  


Post 2: In Denise Krebs’ post she shred the link to GoodReads.com.  She shared all of the books that she has read throughout this summer.  She has read professional books, children’s friction books, children’s non-fiction books, and short stories. 

Comment 2: I commented by thanking her for sharing the link to GoodReads.com.  I then let her know that I visited the site myself and found it very useful.  I told her I will get use out of it now and once I start my teaching career.  

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    I've enjoyed looking at your blog. I'm glad you are learning to join the conversation while you are still in college!

    Keep up your passion-driven search for learning. It will make you a better teacher!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete